Monday, September 6, 2010

Getting Started!!

Hi Folks!!

This is now the 2nd of 2 'Ziggy Nixon' related blogs.

In my first, found at
http://www.ziggynixon.blogspot.com/, I get to interview REAL and REALLY TALENTED artists, designers and more!! I hope it'll be a place you regularly visit and enjoy very much!! Kindly note that I do NOT count myself among these amazing people. I enjoy drawing and art and desperately want to re-energize my focus on same, but calling what I do anything related to their activities would, well, a bit of a stretch.

This second blog is something that I was inspired to do by several of the artists I've interviewed, particularly
Julis ‘Bulius’ Santiago and Chow Hon Lam, of King Panpan and Flying Mouse 365 fame, respectively. I started doing these 'Little Ziggy' characters some months ago - as part of another exercise I do, namely change the blog headers at Ziggy Nixon pretty often - and they have received some pretty good feedback from a few people I respect and admire very much. So thar' ya' go.

Along the way I might slip in some other 'art' as well - there I go using that word again - but don't worry, I will put up warning signs to help protect your sensitive eyes.

OK, gang that's it for now. Enjoy and talk to you soon!!
Hugs and kisses and other sloppy greetings
Ziggy

No comments:

Post a Comment